Reality-Based Leadership TM: Ditch the Drama, Restore Sanity to the Workplace and Turn Excuses into Results
We are certainly in challenging times in our business world today. We have been in challenging times in the past and we will be faced with challenging times again at some point in the future. Here’s the reality check - The fact that times are challenging is not the source of our pain. The source of our pain is the absence of great leadership based in reality.
We must become willing to admit that our way of leading is simply not working – not creating the results or the quality of life that we would like. These times are calling for a new type of leader. We need leaders who are willing and able to recreate mindsets-their own and the mindsets of others - in order to change circumstances and lead in a new and revolutionary way.
The revolution begins with a few good leaders practicing Reality-Based Leadership. A Reality- Based Leader is one who is able to quickly see and radically accept the reality of the situation, conserve precious team energy, and use that energy instead to impact reality. Better yet, a great Reality-Based Leader anticipates the upcoming changes and capitalizes on the opportunity inherent in the situation without drama or defense.
In this session, Cy Wakeman rocks audiences as she presents the principles of her new wave of leadership - Reality-Based Leadership TM. Which include:
• Reality Based Leaders Refuse to Argue with Reality.
• Reality Based Leaders Know that the Stress in Life Is Caused by Thoughts, not Realities.
• Reality-Based Leaders Greet Change with a Simple “Good to Know.”
• Reality Based Leaders Value Action over Opinion.
• Reality-Based Leaders Work with the Willing.
• Reality Based Leaders Lead First, Manage Second.
• Reality Based Leaders work to Bullet Proof Employees so that They Can Succeed, regardless of the Circumstances
• Reality Based Leaders Make the News Rather Than Report the News.
• Reality Based Leaders Are Very Careful About What We Think We Know for Sure.
• Reality Based Leaders Work to Be “Happy” Rather Than to Be “Right.”
Join the ranks of the Cy’s wildly successful Reality-Based Leaders. Hire Cy today to rock your audience. It will change the way you think. It will change the way you lead.