Ditch the Drama and Turn Excuses Into Results
Based on Cy Wakeman’s Book!
Today’s challenging business environment is calling for a new type of leader. We need those willing and able to recreate mindsets (their own and that of others) and change an organization’s culture in order to lead in a bold new way.
The Reality Revolution begins with a few good leaders who are able to quickly see and radically accept the reality of the situation, conserve precious team energy, and use that energy instead to impact reality. A great Reality-Based Leader anticipates the upcoming changes and capitalizes on the opportunity inherent in the situation without drama or defense.
The principles of Reality-Based Leadership include:
- Refusing to argue with reality
- Valuing action over opinion
- Leading first, managing second
- Bulletproofing employees so that they can succeed, regardless of the circumstances
- Working to be happy rather than to be right