Cy Wakeman in the Media
As a highly sought-after conference headliner, Cy Wakeman holds a Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speaker’s Association, placing her within the top 3% of speakers. She’s a regular contributor on Forbes.com, Success.com, The Huffington Post, and Arianna Huffington’s Thrive Global. She’s been featured on the TODAY Show, the AskGaryVee Show with Gary Vaynerchuk, Cheddar TV, The New York Times, Business Insider, The Daily Muse, SHRM.com and many more. Voted in the top 100 leadership professionals to follow on twitter for 7 years in a row and named to The 2019 Most Inclusive HR Influencer List, Wakeman also came in at #2 on the Global Gurus 2020 List of top 30 Leadership Professionals around the world.
Wakeman has published three books, the latest of which is No Ego: How to Cut the Cost of Drama, End Entitlement and Drive Big Results (2017). Cy also hosts her own No Ego podcast, a Facebook Watch show, Life’s Messy, Live Happy, and adds weekly video content on YouTube to address leaders’ biggest challenges in the workplace.
Click Here to submit an interview or media request.
Possible Story Ideas/Topics with Cy Include:
- No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Drama, End Entitlement, and Drive Big Results
- "Ditching the drama" in the workplace and in life
- Reality-based leadership
- Personal accountability and how to choose to be happy
- How to turn change into opportunity
- Succeeding despite your obstacles
- How to be happy at work
- How to boost your value as an employee
- Accountability vs. learned helplessness