Cy Wakeman in the Media
A New York Times Best-Selling Author and former therapist, Cy Wakeman is a dynamic keynote speaker advocating a revolutionary new approach to work. She has helped hundreds of thousands of people learn to free themselves from frustration and find opportunities in every challenge they face.
Her groundbreaking ideas are featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, The New York Post, The Washington Post and SHRM.org. She is a significant thought leader and a favorite expert blogger on FastCompany.com and Forbes.com.
In 2017, she was voted #15 on the Global Guru’s Top 30 List of the World’s Best Leadership Professionals!
To arrange an interview or a story featuring Cy Wakeman,
Possible Story Ideas/Topics with Cy Include:
- No Ego: How Leaders Can Cut the Cost of Drama, End Entitlement, and Drive Big Results
- "Ditching the drama" in the workplace and in life
- Reality-based leadership
- Personal accountability and how to choose to be happy
- How to turn change into opportunity
- Succeeding despite your obstacles
- How to be happy at work
- How to boost your value as an employee
- Accountability vs. learned helplessness