Reality-Based Certification Programs
Become a Reality-Based Leadership Professional!
All our certification programs will be held at Noah’s Event Venue in Omaha, NE
– The Reality-Based Philosophy (Day 1 and 2)
– Hardwiring Accountability (Day 3 and 4)
– Business Readiness & Sustainability (Day 5)
– Full 5 Day Program–Master RBL Professional
How does it work?
The Reality-Based certification process is offered in three levels. All participants are required to begin at Level One unless they have been previously certified by Reality-Based Leadership. Each subsequent level builds on the level before it and you can choose to do as many levels as you’d like. Not all three are required at once.
Provides the ability to deliver the Reality-Based Leadership content in your workplace. You will be immersed with other leaders as Cy reveals the social psychology, behavioral economics and brain science that grounds the bold truths of why the philosophy simply works.
Focused the competency of personal accountability. on learning advanced content and tools for hardwiring accountability into your organization.
Designed for those who are ready to learn and introduce Business Readiness and Sustainability into their organizations.
Certification Schedule Overview:
This exclusive, semi-annual event fills quickly with leaders and professionals who meet the following criteria:
- Experienced trainer, facilitator or leader
- Will use the certification within their own organization
- Facilitated a workshop in the past year
- Generated interest and investment in the Reality-Based Leadership program in their organization
- Completed certification readiness assessment (TAKE THE TEST HERE)
2017 Class Schedule
March 6-10, 2017 – Omaha, NE
Full 5 Day Program – Master RBL Professional
October 16-20, 2017 – Omaha, NE
Full 5 Day Program – Master RBL Professional
Certification Program Details
Prerequisites for Certification
1. Step One (Recommended Complete By February 10):
• Complete the readiness assessment
• Book travel
• Communicate the RBL value and investment to your organization
2. Step Two (By March 3):
• Complete the Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace and the Reality-Based Leadership Virtual Terminal Courses
• Preview the YouTube channel for invaluable “Cychology” teaching
• Highly recommended: read the Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace and the Reality-Based Leadership books
The registration fee includes:
Before the certification:
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks throughout the day
- Training materials to prepare you for the class
- Facilitator guide and participant workbook
- Reality-Based Leadership + Reality-Based Rules of the Workplace eCourses
- Reality-Based 2GO Mobile App (a $100 annual value!)
- Roll-out and sustainability plan to ensure your organization’s success
- User tracking access
- Toolkits, marketing materials and program downloads
- First access to new resources, case studies and training!
A welcome package with the agenda for the day and some Reality-Based Merchandise.
During the certification:
Each day is from 9:00am to 5:00pm
After the certification:
Facilitator Success eToolkit → $400/year (included in year-one certification price):
- More courses in development
Above content is delivered via the Reality-Based VT
*Please note that the registration fee does not include any travel costs.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
There is a non-refundable administrative fee of $500.
Cancellations within two weeks of the course forfeit refunds but will be able to attend the next available course.
Frequently Asked Questions
Obtaining certification enhances the capability of an organization to embed and sustain the Reality-Based Philosophy throughout their organization to cultivate happiness, reduce drama and achieve amazing results. The certified Reality-Based Leadership Professional (RBLP) will be able to:
- Support daily practices, immediate application and light a new path for leaders within the facilitator’s organization.
- Bring the message to the workplace that transforms lives in the worldplace.
- Truly call people up to fulfilling their missions at work and their mission in life.
- Provide the safe place and a sane voice that provides tools that actually work and their organization’s employees and leaders can actually use – today.
- Provide their organization with counter-intuitive and researched based, unique content and insights to reduce the emotional waste and improve bottom-line results.
- Challenge conventional wisdom and re-redefine the role a leader and the work of HR.
- Learn, live and teach evidence-based social psychology and behavioral economics principles that cultivate happiness leading to better results and success in their organizations.
The Reality-Based Leadership certification provides more than just the ability to deliver the Reality-Based Leadership content in your workplace. It provides you the foundation of the evidence-based philosophy that powers the work. You will be immersed with other leaders as Cy reveals the social psychology, behavioral economics and brain science that grounds the bold truths of why the philosophy simply works.
Certified Facilitation generates Better ROI for your Company! The initial investment in certifying someone in the content allows for ongoing workshops to be conducted in your organization at any time and for any length. Certified individuals are able to sustain the message with members of the organization by promoting and training daily practice of the philosophy!
This becomes a more financially viable option than bringing in a Reality-Based speaker multiple times to train in your organization.
You have the value of having a Reality-Based EXPERT, on-hand and accessible at any time you need!
The program investment is more than just a classroom with a certification. Your investment in this program includes a variety of professional resources including:
- Facilitator guides, toolkits, a personal copy of Reality-Based Leadership, and facilitation coaching
- One-year personal subscription access to the online Virtual Terminal (including mobile)
- Exclusive access to the expertise and best-practices of a nationwide community
- Ongoing virtual coaching opportunities from Kelli & Cy
- Exclusive access to new Reality-Based Leadership tools and products
$5,000 → Day 1 & 2 – Reality-Based Leadership & Philosophy
$2,500 → Day 3 & 4 – Hardwiring Accountability
$2,500 → Day 5 – Business Readiness & Advanced Tools/Coaching
$9,500 → Full 5 Day Program – Master RBL Professional
Facilitator Access Plans:
12-Month User Access:
$100 per participant you are training. This covers access to the Virtual Training modules, tracking of progress, downloadable tools, accountability reports and intellectual property.
Attendees who don't pass the certification course on the teach-back day will have the option of reteaching the content virtually to obtain complete certified facilitator status.
If a company would like to hold a private certification course for their employees, we would be happy to travel to them. This has been beneficial for companies committed to implementing the Reality-Based Philosophy across their organizations. (A minimum of 10 attendees is required)
Do not worry! We will not just certify you and send you on your way! We will reveal the path to sustaining the philosophy in your organization with these support options:
1. Virtual Training:
• Continue to access your virtual training sites to prepare for presentations
• Review virtual terminal packages and success strategies with your organization
2. Certified Facilitator Community:
• Join the Reality-Based Leadership Facilitator group on Facebook
• Share your success stories via email or social media
• Participate in the monthly certified facilitator calls
• Stay tuned for special Cychology teachings from Kelli & Cy
At this time we will not be holding certification courses online. On the teach-back day, participants will present a predetermined section of the course in front of Cy Wakeman and Kelli Hinshaw who will answer any questions the audience may have. We believe it's important for participants to interact with one another at the program.
You are only required to bring a positive attitude to the certification courses. As far as note taking, please use the method you prefer.